After launching Como in Sprint 29, our engineers are now hard at work adding in new features and improving the ones we already have. In the latest release we have made the following changes:
- Added a metric that calculates the Level Of Detail (LOD) metric which allows you to see how much detail each object in the model has
- Improved the look of the project page
- Added a projects overview page which shows you a snapshot of all the current projects in your account
- Added GUID numbers to the detected clashes within the model to allow you to easily find the objects in your BIM software
- Added new metrics to PDF export for the project; impress your clients and boss
- Added chat icons to every page, allowing you to get instant support no matter where you are in Como
- Many small processing improvements
Como is available for free right now; sign up today.
We love to get your feedback, so if you think of a metric or check you would like to see Como perform, let us know and we’ll get to work adding it.